Fall Soccer 2013 Information
Carlsbad Wave’s fall recreational soccer league is one of the largest recreational soccer leagues in San Diego County, with 1,200 players in 2012.
Fall 2013 Recreational Soccer Registration is NOW OPEN!
Under 6 Division – $99
Under 8 Division – $139
Under 10+ Divisions – $159
Fall 2013 Season Key Dates:
- Practices start August 12
- First games for U6, U8, U10, U12 are Sept 7
- First games for U14+ are August 24
- End of season recreational tournament (U8, 10, 12) November 9-10
Why Play Wave?
- We are Carlsbad’s largest recreational soccer league with over 30 years experience
- Players placed on teams which practice and play close to the neighborhoods where they live
- Sibling Discounts for multiple children ($5 off 2nd child, $10 off 3rd child, 4th child is FREE)!
- We have fields all over Carlsbad and serve Carlsbad, Encinitas & San Marcos school districts
- We use only certified coaches who are trained to deliver a CWFC approved coaching curriculum
- We offer certified referees for all divisions U8 and up
Wave offers the most comprehensive recreational player package around, including:
- Full Wave uniform for every player
- Official Wave practice t-shirt for every player
- End of season trophy for every player
- Picture package for every player
Please thoroughly read all of the above information and review our Recreation FAQ’s first to see if your questions are answered.
If you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
We need volunteer coaches! If you are interested in coaching a team in the recreational program please contact email@example.com